CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Cinemalaya

Attending such a very prestige event like Cinemalaya is such a great opportunity.And being able to meet and greet the stars of the Philippine Film Industry. I was really stunned with the celebrities that I got to see around.And I can't help but say how proud I am of our independent film industry because they are able to give and produce such award winning films. And I salute the people behind their success because they are able to make Filipinos like me proud of what they are doing. Cinemalaya is just one of the events which showcase the talents of young people and especially those who are new in the film industry. It just show how passionate Filipinos are in terms of those thing that they really love.

We mass communication students really enjoy that event. I learned how to appreciate independent films of today. And I can say that years after as media practitioners we can do such award winning films.

0 comments: