CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

EDUCATIONAL TRIP: Film Museum

It was indeed an educational experience! there were a lot of great stuff inside the museum that i surely did enjoy!

It was not like any other museums that I had gone to before. There is also this connotation in my mind that museums are "boring" and "quiet". But I think this museums is an exemption. We were allowed to create noise, laugh out loud and all sorts while inside the museum that made us enjoy our tour more.

It is very informative. The progression of the development of film in the country was classified into eras and was placed in chronological order. It was also fun to see and touch old and antique equipments that were used during the early years of film making in out country.

I enjoyed all the rooms in the museum but most especially the "horror" part. I am not really a part of scary stuff, but when we were in there, I suddenly learned that I am not alone (hahaha!). I also enjoyed the garden part on the museum, the "Paradise of the Stars". I enjoyed walking through the life size images of the different artist then and now. I also like the stars on the ground which them seem to had adopted from Hollywood.

It is nice that there is such an institution like Mowelfund. With their aim to help those who have small production roles in the film industry. Though I may not really know it, i think these people does need help to support themselves and their families financially.

It is a great experience to walk through a time machine on Film Industry in our country. These surely helped me understand why our current movie industry is in such a state.

0 comments: