CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Cinemalaya:

Cinemalaya has been a very fun experience for me. Aside from learning a lot about independent films, we also got to meet a lot of talented directors and actors who eagerly answered all our questions and even gave their advice to those of us who also want to try doing indie films someday. And really, those films, especially Jay, inspired me to try to do indie films in the future.
It was fun taking pictures, watching different kinds of films, meeting oh-so-gorgeous actors, getting free foods etc.

Oh and there were the mascots… I don’t know what to call them. Haha. The characters that were at the entrance, and up the theatre. I was entertained watching them doing acts, dancing, and their costumes were sooo… I don’t know what term to use, but it fascinated me.

I didn’t want to look ignorant, but inside, I couldn’t help but comment on everything I see. The big chandeliers, the awesome structure of the theatres, and the elegance of the place. I felt like a child being lost in a big playground. There were just a lot to see there. Our cameras were so loaded after. Haha

0 comments: