CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Pambansang Museo ng Pilipinas

Last August 21, 2008, the class went on to a field trip. Mr Rondina told us that we will be visiting a museum The Pambansang Museo ng Pelikula. Armed with cameras on our hands and with pure excitement the field trip was pushed through. As soon as our bus had its stop at the venue everyone had a first glimpse of the theme of the trip will be. Everyone’s excitement grew and soon brought out their cameras. I myself soon took pictures on the entrance of the museum and we are all asked to enter the museum Everyone including myself rampantly took pictures of everything that attract our sight. Soon the speaker or the facilitator, I forgot his name but certainly I cannot forget his face because of his strong character, he was very engaging an he told us that we will be watching two short movies which I enjoyed by the way!. After watching he told us that we can hold everything that is on the museum and even though he haven’t finish his lines yet I quickly grab the FAMAS award of Mr. Fernando Poe Jr.(yes!yes!yes! si da king)

Then we head to the different rooms with different themes or topics regarding Philippine films. The first room as about the history of Philippine movies and how it came about my favorite piece of the room was this one . Every room is very interesting because of the added touch and effects there are even pieces which are used in the past movies> I even experienced to sit on the directors chair that made me feel that I was one

There are life sized pictures of old actors and actresses, their clothes and ornaments where also there. Different genres of films where also present one of the most memorable was the one with the creepy stuff. When we went outside we thought that the trip was over then we saw the life size pictures of the different artist and the we took pictures with those life sized pictures and act as if they were real. What a day we learned so many things and met a lot of actors(hehe). I surely will recommend this to my friends for them to appreciate Filipino movies more.

1 comments:

Mai Sanib said...

its so nice to know that there still young ones who are still interested to learn more about our history. keep it up and be proud pinoy!
discoverph.com/out-and-about/activity-to-do/museums/visit-philippine-museums/