CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Film Museum

The trip to the film museum was entertaining we visited all the rooms there and I regret it so much that I forgot to bring my camera. There were a lot to see and had I brought my cam, I would’ve had hundreds of pictures now. Every room has something interesting about them. My favourite one, and I know many would agree, was the horror room. I can still remember when we were trying to find it. Haha. It was so hilarious! My friend and I were the first ones to enter and we attracted attention because the moment we saw all the monsters inside, we instantly freaked out! But, as many people came, our fright lessened and we had fun taking our pictures with our favourite monsters. My favourite was the Aswang. I think it was the most horrifying there.

The short film that we watched earlier was good too, but I didn’t enjoy it much. Outside, after the tour in the rooms, there were still some sights to enjoy. There were life-size pictures of famous celebrities and we couldn’t help but to take pictures with those too. At first, it was like “baduy” for us, but we enjoyed it all the same.

I won’t forget that experience. I learned a lot, enjoyed a lot, screamed a lot, and had pictures of different cute monsters and old film materials.

0 comments: